Improve Your Public Speaking and Business Pitching
Communicate like a leader!
A place where you practice the Art of Public Speaking and Business Pitching
You are welcome to join VIRTUALLY twice a month on Mondays from 18h to 19h30 CET
Practice Makes Perfect. Learn by doing it.
- To become a MindFlixMedia Speakers Club Member get your Annual Subscription above.
- To participate, please do register here (You can attend up to 2 sessions for FREE).
- For those attending for the first time, prepare a 3 minutes introduction speech. This will be a great way to introduce yourself to connect with the rest of the great minds. Do not worry if it's not perfect; Just come ready to practice.
You get to Practice communicating like a champion.
- How to use stories to communicate your ideas with clarity.
- How to Pitch your business, products or services with confidence.
- How to keep your pitch or speech upbeat and interesting.
- How to apply ice breakers to warm the listeners.
- How to present your speech in a personalised way.
- How to overcome your fear and nervousness of presenting.
- How to avoid some of the common mistakes that speakers make.
- How to stand out from the competition by giving a compelling speech or pitch.
- How to apply effective communication in your life e.g at home
- And many more.
If the mere thought of standing in the front of a room and talking to a group of people has your heart pounding and palms sweaty, rest assured, you are not alone. Public speaking is the second most common personal fear. According to a Chapman University survey, over a quarter of people are afraid of speaking to a group. Being the centre of attention and knowing that all eyes are on you is a truly terrifying prospect for many people.
Dr Beatrice Lukose (Economics, MBA and Doctorate in Business Administration) is the co-founder and CEO of Mindflixmedia. She is a well sought and acclaimed keynote speaker having successfully acquired membership in International Speaking Clubs like Professional Speakers Association the Netherlands, Global Speakers Association and Booking World Speakers. In 2018 she was awarded the Competent Communicator Award by Toastmasters International.
She draws on a wealth of talent and skill from her research on Emotional Intelligence. Dr Beatrice is authentic, practical, funny, and humble. She brings insights from the highs and lows of life and business in a way that is very engaging for individuals. She has been awarded the Woman of Excellence Prize; our work has been featured in Oprah Magazine, Viola Davis, BET International, eNews, Europe Africa Radio, Shade room, TVN Panama (Colombia), People Magazine, Women's day magazine, Epoch Times York, The Sun and others.